Thread: Major Headaches
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2008, 11:53 AM
Honor Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
Hi,

I purchased a Hoster.....spent the 2600.00 for it...the company got in touch with me right away to 'take my money'....and then when I need help with getting started they 'disappeared'...NOT ONE PERSON has called me back, emailed me since my purchase in Sept. I am ready to contact my credit card company and put a stop to the payment....
ALL I want to know is HOW the heck do you download the cdgs on the computer....I know you stick the cd in BUT there is a file that you have to download it to so nothing can be quickly 'deleted' right? This company is really starting to get to me. I think they don't call back on purpose. I even tried telling them I wanted to 'order more stuff'....Attorney General here I come.....
Michelle in Pa
Michelle, Dale (ddouglas) and the owner of the company (admin) were trying to help you in this Step by Step Help? Forum post set up for you. You never replied back, so we all assumed you figured it out.