Thread: Major Headaches
View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2008, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswisher View Post
Thank yous for the time you took to reply.
I am new to forums and will do my best to explain.

The system I am expalining is a laptop and the video is sodered on the motherboard and I was informed would be very hard to replace so that option a little farther then I think I will venture but thanks for the suggestion and would change if feasible.
Whith the video suggestion I was told to back down the drivers an see if that would help.

The media player I am using was just upgraded to 11 a little while back and I am not using Internet Exployer 7 since I rarely take this system on the Internet, in fact to upgrade virus protection to download from Hoster or upgrade drivers.
All updates are loaded with exception to Exployer 7.

Color quality was changed 16 bit.

I have always had sperotic lag even with the older versions of Hoster and was't sure if it was possibly in the settings of virtural memory but like I said its sperotic and not every time.

Now I had the error log checked by a tech and he informed me on several of the reports it was focused on Hoster and Media Player and deep into the Windows files and in his opinion it would benefit me to reload XP Pro and try again.

I was going to upgrade the hard drive anyway so I guess that will be the way to start and am open to any suggestions on settings.

Again I thank yous very much for your suggestion and help and will post back to the results.

Sorry the videos I was trying were the Pioneer disks.

Mike
before you removed the hhd, make sure you removed hoster, and you have to be connected to the internet to removed it, that way hoster knows that it's been removed, so that the next time you install hoster back, you won't have any problems, if not you'll get an error msg." already connected into 2 comp." before you install hoster, make sure to do all the updates, not just the recommended, make sure you do the custom updates ( very important ) do not update/download netframe 3.5

Last edited by billyo; November 18th, 2008 at 09:33 PM.