View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2003, 02:31 PM

The artifacts are not all Keyrite

I just created a file using Keyrite on what I consider an acid test song, Claire De Lune, strictly piano, slow tempo. Other than normal expected piano reverb there is no fluttering.

It really beats me why some are experiencing this "effect" and others do not. Could be a conflict in some systems, but it is not an across the board problem.

When you consider that out of the hundreds of Keyrite owners, there are less than a dozen who have reported experiencing this anomaly.

MTU has not said "we've had it happen here at MTU". Not one Beta tester (I am one) has reported it during past tests, and I haven't.

I spoke up to let MTU know that not all are hearing artifacts. I have experienced "motorboating" in Kpro in play mode after nudging for a length of time on one of my pc's. It has been seen in Microstudio also. In every instance the problem was solved by adjusting all the hardware accellerator settings. It seems there was a software/hardware conflict.

Like all of you, I too hope we all find a cure, if it in fact is a software problem.