View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2017, 08:52 PM

Need Video Display Support

Greetings,
I am in need of help with two different issues that affect my ability to present videos at karaoke events using my current computer configuration which relies upon my ACER laptop and 2 external monitors. Any and all help greatly appreciated!

Issue Number 1:
Videos downloaded to my hard drive were working perfectly fine on my old computer, however, on my new ACER laptop they no longer work properly (see attached system information for computer info). When selected and added to my Hoster playlist (as I have always done), they appear to play just fine however, the middle portion of my monitor screens appear to have a “black box” situated, such that, the viewer is unable to see any of the lyrics that are positioned behind the blackened box area of the screens (see attached for an example). BTW - I am using Hoster Version 5.41.05.

Issue Number 2:
I am unable to “switch back and forth” between my laptop “Display Setting” which supports the Hoster display of karaoke (CDG) songs on two monitors  to a Display Setting which allows me to present karaoke videos directly from YouTube…….. without re-booting my machine. (This is too disruptive to my karaoke performances to be a practical option). Can someone please provide a solution for this dilemma?

Thanks in advance!
Gwen (AKA The Karaoke Queen)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg System Info.jpg (102.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Video Issue.jpg (956.8 KB, 8 views)