View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2005, 09:56 AM

karaokeXTREME discs

I recently purchased a pair of karaokeXTREME discs from Karaoke Bay and can I say what a DELIGHT it was to find that MTU's Hoster product was included on the discs along with appropriate files for the disc itself!

Admittedly, the version of the software is VERY scaled down I was very impressed with the overall presentation of the disc and how well hoster works with the accompanying files.

Many thanks to Karaoke Bay and Hoster for coming together on this to put together a sweet product line.

On a side note, I am using original discs because I have too many questions about the licensing issues. I'm considering going to a computer based show sometime next year and I was considering using a 'different' product but after seeing what Hoster has to offer I'll likely give it another one over - espcially if I can use the files off these discs with a full blown Hoster install.

If you don't know what I mean you can get an idea of the discs at:

http://www.karaokebay.com/kb/pck/promo/promo.html

I hope this link is acceptable since it appears that MTU worked with Karaoke Bay to put this product line together. If not then I guess there's a lawsuit in the near future!

BTW, any one else try any of these discs? If so, what do you think?