View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2003, 03:26 AM

Re: Let me understand

Quote:
Originally posted by pcgumshoe
If what I understand you are saying is this, then I don't think you can do that, yet ;)

In the song, "Music Of The Night" from Phantom of the Opera, the last refrain is, "HELP ME MAKE THE MUSIC OF THE NIGHT" (Sorry about Caps, I usually put sung words in Caps and spoken in Lower Case)

From that last refrain, you want those words to stay on the screen and a logo, same as the opening screen to sweep in the background leaving in place this same text?

You mentioned that you are using the Workstation, I have Karaoke Pro and I don't know anything about the workstation. But as I recall the screen has to fully refresh, all new?

If, however, you want to have text written over your logo on the last screen that is NOT sung in the last refrain, that appears to be easy.

Simply "ENABLE" the credits page, type the text you want in the "TITLE TEXT" window, then press the "GRAPHICS" Button Choose your graphics and adjust the settings. All should be done.

I think you may be trying to do something like some of the bigger named karaoke companies use to do, I think Nutech, who bought out BMG (or was it BMB) used this technique with a graphics logo in the upper right corner of the screen. As far as I know, that was propriatary software that transferred hands. I don't know that MTU manufactured that software, nor that that has even be requested as a new feature under future versions. If that is the case, and MTU finds a demand for it, they may add it. Just post a request in the "NEW FEATURES REQUEST" forum.

Hi there thanks for your answer,

I think you know what my question was but i will try to explane it a bit more easy just to be shure

If the last text screen appears on the screen i want four "stars" to been drawn in each corner of that screen BEFORE the last word has been sung , so that at the end there is a screen with the text and the for stars together( in each corner )

I tried to apply the "transparrant"function" but that always sweep the existing window

Also i have this problem with a duet when i making a song for 1 singer evrything is ok but when i choose duet the text sweeps continiousely ?

regards Ed Froix