View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2003, 05:13 PM

Yeah Jahern,

I knew we'd get on the same wavelength if we tried hard enough

I haven't experienced the clipping yet , but have upon occassion after creating a cdg in both KHP and now Kpro had the end of the track start "motorboating" or repeating the last few notes over and over at a rapid rate, kinda like a "jack hammer" effect when played back. Invariably the cure was to do the same as Jimbo and add a couple of seconds silence to the end of the track.

I've developed the habit of automatically making sure there's about 2 seconds at the beginning and 5 seconds or so at the end of every track(never when testing) before I even bother to proceed with Kpro, and I never have the problem any more. I just gathered that in some cases perhaps the credits page is some how interfering. Maybe I'll see if I can run into it again sometime and instead of adding silence to the end of the track, try disabling the credits page. Be interesting to see what happens.

I'm wondering now after reading your posts if perhaps what I was running into is related, and was just short of being fully clipped, but attempting to recover itself. Does that make any sense

take care,

George

Last edited by George; April 25th, 2003 at 11:36 PM.