View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2002, 03:37 PM

Smile Song Books

I use Excell also and basically do the very same thing. I do like your idea of have the new additions in a different color. I'll have to try that. Since I recopy my originals and add them to new discs, I don't have any use for those karaoke song book programs. The data bases they have in them are basically useless to me because one of my discs may have sound choice, chartbusters, etc. all on the same disc.

I do have a little problem I'm working on and maybe you or someone has an economical anwser. I have been having a local printing company print up my books. I'm at the point where it's cheaper to have them do it then it is for me to buy paper and ink not to mention the wear & tear on my printer. The printing company told me the other day that I could email them my book and that would save me from even having to print out a master copy for them to copy from. However, they told me that I would need to convert my excell file to .pdf. From what I have found, I'm looking at close to $300 to $400 for the program. Is there not some other way or a cheaper route to go?

Kelly