View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2002, 03:39 AM

karaoke books

I'm new to this forum so i'm probably way late but, my karaoke books are rather simple. I have about 5000 song titles all on a"karaoke computer" with all MTU software and we update our books monthly. Heres our answer. We just use microsoft office and once you do the original entries, we just put a new selections section in the front of the book until we have enough new songs to justify a reprint and copy. When that time comes i simply copy and paste the additions into the main works "karaoke book " file then realphabatize by artist for the front section of the book and by songtitle for the rear. I then delete the entries for the "addon list" and continue to add new additions to the file till time to copy again.NOTE: 1=i always print the addons in a different color than the main pages 2=i have a master book for me alphabatized by song title,artist, and disc# & track#. 3=I modified my song numbers for easier id on the computer files ( all 5 digit# + letters) example 8150= 08150 and 45tt= 00045tt) songbook matches computer, matches backup disk pouches ) Easy entry, easy update and CHEAP ( excuse me cost effective) lol.