View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2002, 07:58 PM
Frequent Member

So What do you use to put your songbooks together with?

I have been using KJPRO since about a year ago but am not 100% happy with it. My company is smallso I have to make prudent choices in printing books. That is why I prefer using 2 column song lists. My Problem has been that while KJPRO has what I consider the best features of all the books I've checked out, in printing an artist list when I get to an artist whose songs end up continuing onto the next column- the Artist name doesd not appear again so people definately know what artist the songs belong to. Now I also don't want to have to print an artist's name every time his songs are printed in the artist listing. I assume I have to deal with printing the name in the Song Title listing. But if I can avoid wasting more ink than I absolutely have to, I will do it. I believe I have found the solution- Fast Tracks Plus. It not only does everything I need it to do, I am able to use my old song list so I don't have to type them again, Print song slips, CD labels where I don't have type anything except a footer line into the thing. The only thing I don't like about the cd labels is that fact that I am stuck with Avery Labels which the best I can get is a pack that will only give me 40 labels per package. I had been use to being able to get 100 labels per package with my separate label program. I might suggest they add the choice to use Memorex labels as well as Avery.