View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2004, 01:16 AM

Talking Cost of Printing

I went to a Computer Fair Last Fall & I got a real neat outfit, If i can help Anyone save $ I will pass this on, Special requirements you can only use certain brand Canon printers with it, But I found spending a Little More Now saves in the long run to print out My 14 song books I was spending around $150.00 each time, The Inkjet Refill Kit cost $160. - $ 180, the new printer costed me $100. so for less than $300. I was up and Running with it, I so far have printed 2 complete sets of 14 books so that would be the same as printing out 28 books once, The old way thats $300 right there, I haven't even hardly used a quarter bottle of ink yet of any color, I also have printed out several pages of flyers and Business Cards, I now do all my own printing instead of paying someone else, What a cost saver, I enjoy having it, If you decide to buy one send me an e-mail so I can send You My name and adress I would like my free bottles of ink for refering you to them, Please Thanks Bruce Jr. brucejrskaraoke@mchsi.com is my e-mail to check out the ink go to www.ink-pro.com