View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2002, 12:54 AM
Frequent Member

All manufacturers have their faults-- Sound Choice included, especially in the lyrics area but that really isn't as important as making songs that sound good and are functional on every player- Sound Choice included. That Said-The only things I have against Sound Choice is some of their choices of versions, the edits they have done on certain songs, and trying to record the Beatles songs exactly in the method that the Beatles were recorded knowing that Karaoke Players will only play the left side of the instrumentation on one single song of the beatles- yesterday. The music does not come in until after the first verse is already halfway through playing. The only way I have been able to get full audio out of that version of Yesterday has been to go to a regular cd player with a digital out connected to my CDG decoder. Of course that means three of my CDG's that I own will play the lead vocals behind the person singing it as I don't have a multiplex button on my mixer/ Amp. As far as AUdio quality I have no problem with Sound CHoice - They are the best in that regard.