View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2008, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglass View Post
Since you bought the upgrade version there are several things you are going to have to do.
Uninstall 3.319 from the old computer. You were not supposed to be using that version anyway as it had a serious bug in it which could cause you to lose song files.
Submit a Support Email to have your license reset for that computer. Be sure to include the email address you ordered it with, the name you assigned the computer when you installed it, and the reason for the reset.
While you are waiting for the reset (could take a few days as they are behind) download the copy of version 3.321 from the Support/Downloads/Video Hoster page of the website so you can install it on the new computer when you get the reset.
After you get the reset then install the 3.321 version and then upgrade to 4.05 and you are done.
I have a copy of 3.321 that I upgraded my 1st machine before upgrading to 4.05. Can I not upgrade the 2nd machine to 3.321 then 4.05, and then when it is upgraded can I then move it to the new machine without submitting a ticket???