View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdS View Post
After splitting .bin karaoke files that I have made with KHPro, into .CDG + .Wav (I sometimes want to change the key of the song, etc.), the .cdg lyrics file is LAGGING the music upon re-joining. However, after splitting / re-joining commercial karaoke files, such as Sound Choice, there is no problem with the lyrics sync.
Eds, as MTUSUPPORT pointed out, we have never received a complaint to our remembrance that any song created with KHPro is non-standard CDG.

We first developed our Karaoke Pro software to work with our Microsound Digital Audio Workstation for one of the largest Karaoke Producers in the world. It was shipped July 30, 1999. After shipping that for years. We recoded the Karaoke Pro code to run by itself as Karaoke Home Producer (aka KHPro). This is a professional package.

I personally will create a song with the lyrics in sync to VOCALS in the music this weekend, export it as a BIN file, use Songverter to convert it to CDG+WAV, then convert it back to a BIN, and then play it to check the lyrics sync. I won't do any external processing as that is outside the scope of our tools.

I'll post back here Monday what I find.

We started working on Songverter 1.21 today, and this problem will be addressed.