View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2002, 07:03 AM
Administrator

I am sorry if I offended you

Don, I apologize if my post offended you. You repeated "No response from MTU" 3 times which was not correct. I immediately responded to your first post. Since the public can read these it was important to make it clear I had responded.

I did not reply to your subsequent Forum posts because I was never notified of them by the Forum software. I reply to each immediately when I am notified, just as I did to your first and most recent one. When we upgraded the Forum software last year we did not receive notifications for a while, which is a possible explanation. I have no other reason.

Bryan (MTU's Support Manager) receives all incoming CDROMs at MTU. I just read his email stating he has no record of receiving it.

Shortly we will have our new Help Desk fully operational. Each customer havs a secured record in its database. Then, when you log in and create a new "call", it remains on the active list until it has been answered and closed. The problem with our not being notified of your Forum post should not happen with this Help Desk. We are doing our best to provide support while we continue to grow. It is not an easy thing. I received 108 emails in one download yesterday. I processed them all before going to bed.

I have sent you a new link to download Keyrite again. Given that you experienced the same problem on a second computer may indicate you have a faulty download. It is a long shot, but a potential cause that should first be eliminated. Please download a new copy and see if it exhibits the same click you are experiencing. Please test it on both your computers and post the results here. If our Help Desk was fully operational, I would ask you to post there as it will be a safer problem tracking mechanism. The Forum is the best for now.

In case you noticed, I have merged your two threads into one so we can track the problem in a single Thread.