View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2007, 11:28 PM

Q

I go to my supplier, friend, dealer etc, at Quinns in Big Rapids, Mich and get what I need at a real decent price I research all deals and call about it. Usually they get me a better deal than I can make, so Top Hits Monthly which they carry is below what I can buy it elsewhere.

Give you an example of these good folks, I bought a Peavey XR8600 1200watt amp from them this past summer when I built another show, the left channel started losing power, I talked to them and they asked me the proper questions then told me to bring it up they had a loaner I could have while mine was being serviced under warranty, they loaned me a new one just like it. One of the employees there told me I must be someone special because that was a first, I told them no, I was not a first or last and that is through recommendation why I went to Quinns in the first place. The employee looked strange, I told him it was a matter of respect for each other. I do like dealing with good people who want the business and advertising mainly through word of mouth. Here is what I try to tell each that I deal with, I will research prices on line, then try to deal locally, if you want my business you have to make me a deal with the taxes included on my price from you. These kind folks want my business and have told me to buy elseware when they could not match the deal, with no hard feelings. I make a better deal with bulb america than they can to me, so that's where I buy my replacement bulbs for my lights.