View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2004, 12:13 PM

Mlepine wrote:

Quote:
Who ever says that they have no quivering at all on their computer, well sorry but I will only believe it when I hear it with my own ears!
You're the one who, by your own words refuse to see the other side, refuse to see that the possibility even remotely exists that the majority of the users do not have the problem, refuse to see that it is not an across the board problem.

Yes there will be others who will experience it, and we can admit that because we have never denied that it exists...soooo with that in mind who is it that is really unable to see the other side, can't stand an opposing opinion?

Are we supposed to sit silently by while you give the impression that this is a major software problem, when it has to date only been experienced by 10 to 12 people, according to my last search which was recently confirmed by Admin in this very thread?

Mlepine wrote:

Quote:
If you're one of those with sensitive ears (like me), make certain to test the Pro version before buying, it's the reason they now have the demo.
This was a recommendation on your part indicating you had confidence in the Pro product.

Why the u-turn?

George

Last edited by George; January 13th, 2004 at 01:05 PM.