View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2004, 03:02 PM

Just thought that I would give you an update testimonial since my last post in December 2003.

I have now done about 25 shows with Hoster since then and I feel that this is one of the best investments I have ever made in my business. I have eliminated the use of CDG’s completely, no more worries about scratched or broken discs, my songbooks are 100% accurate, I have eliminated all duplicate songs in my library that were unnecessary, and due to increased productivity that Hoster provides my customers have commented about how they are able to sing more songs (about 20% more) in an evening than they did before Hoster. I have booked several private parties just from the increased awareness that I have generated from going Digital with Hoster and my Laptop.

I installed the most recent upgrade this last weekend and did my first show with it last night. The new features are extremely helpful such as Color Keyed command icons that are easy to read. It appears that everything has been simplified and arranged in such a way that all functions are in a central area.
Wow! The New Key Changer upgrade is pure heaven!!

Thank you MTU for an outstanding job! Thank you for listening to our needs!!

Flipper