View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2002, 06:30 PM

Dude...
I'm not the one who got all bent out of shape, and came back raising cain, so don't turn this around on me. In my original post, I simply expressed the point that the freeloaders had a right to be there. I also told you how this problem was dealt with in the past, because it has always been a problem. That was the main thrust of the entire post. I was not confrontational, but objective.

Now for something you'll probably really not want to hear. You started out wanting how to deal with the,"BAD"guys. That, frankly is none of your concern, unless they become argumentative, or start heckling. You job is to entertain, and the freeloaders are the "house's" problem. Do you really think that Frank Sinatra, or Dean Martin, or whoever got concerned because the guy at table 14 wasn't spending money? That was a concern of the house, and the cover charge or the minimum took care of that. Now if the club owners of today haven't gumption enough to do those things to solve the problem, knowing it worked in the past, it certainly is not the concern of the entertainer, so to answer your original question...what do you about the BAD guys(meaning non-spenders)...absolutely nothing. . It is not your concern.

George