View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2019, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Malfunctioning Audio playback

The normal uninstall of Hoster will still leave odd files on your computer especially in the registry which some people are wary of deleting.
It will also leave all your music files in place.
The normal uninstall on Windows 10 can be done in various ways, try this: Right click on the widows icon on the taskbar bottom left. From the menu that appears select “Apps And Features” scroll down that list till you see Hoster and left click on it should expand that to show the option to uninstall.
When the dialog appears choose remove and follow the instructions.

You must be online when you do this to free up re installing else re installing may fail.

If you want to delete all the registry files and other left over settings let me know and I’ll try to guide you.

A couple of things before uninstalling, Are your music files on an external disc ?
How many songs in your database ?
How much free space on your drive or drives ?
Have you checked the drives for errors ?
To do that Right click on the drive select properties/Tools/check.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.