View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2011, 08:40 PM

Re: Report Hoster 5.00 Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
We just found and fixed a problem with Windows that could randomly cause Hoster to crash when you edited the Singers or Key fields in the Playlist. We just fixed it. That takes care of that problem.

Search field... Carl, whether we trigger with a SEARCH button or a Tab or Enter key or click outside the field does NOT change how the search is done, only the trigger. I can't comment on this. If you can give FACTS instead of emotional feelings, we can look at it and maybe find something to upgrade.

We'll have version 5.01 out next week.
The problem is I think the search Tab does not return to being colored in after a search, so when you type in your seach for the next item it doesn't work because the search tab is not colored in, so you click the search tab so it is colored in and then your search term is highlighted, and back and forth all night. if the search tab, would automaticly return to the colored in stage maybe it would not be a problem.
As for me being emotional, i believe I have a right to be, Hoster 4.32 shutting down cost me a lot of $$$$ I lost a great Gig because of these shut downs, and the other 2 gigs I did with 4.32 and 5.0 the shut downs were embarassing. How do I call myself a professional, when my karaoke shuts down 3 times in the first 15 minutes and a dozen times during an eveniing
Carl Not so crazy