View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2011, 09:11 PM

Re: Report Hoster 5.00 Problems

Tried Hoster 5.0 last night. Disappointed!!! Host shut itself off 3 times in the first 17 minutes of use. More than a dozen times during the 5 hour evening. Basically I can not use Auto Run, or edit a singers name. Also the new song search feature is terrible, works correctly very rarely, make the box colored in, (karaoke box) it is not nearly as good as just having a search button. many times last night i had to look up the song number in my books, it was quicker than using the song search.

Dave i know you think i complain to much about these recent Hoster upgrades, I am willing to send my laptop to you, if you want to find out what is wrong, I have had my laptop ckecked 3 times since Janurary. But maybe they don't know what to look for. Maybe i am just an Idiot, or imagining things. What I do know is that i could not leave my seat for hours. i had to use the manaul mode all evening.
Ps i tried to revert back to 4.32, i thought it would still be availabl for backup. But NO you had to have internet connection to boot it up. no internet connection at location. I assumed it was there from the previous instillation. Guess who was wrong again. You got it Crazycarl!! Maybe that's the problem I must really be crazy

Carl