View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Jerndeb, this "Singers and Hosts Open Forum" is a FREE Forum. If you ask questions about LEGAL operations, you MAY get a good discussion going. It also depends on the day you post, the week and month, and the subject. If you have read many posts as you claim, then you should have discerned what types of attempts to start an open discussion get answered.

I stongly suggest you read the legal issues on our site. If you are importing songs that you don't own, you are in violation of our End User License Agreement. Be VERY CAREFUL what you post if it is illegal. This industry is cleaning up its illegal past, including illegal Producers being driven out of business. Those making a living on DJ/KJ are becoming legal or moving to other industries where laws are not as involved.

Your second post didn't win you any friends. Insulting a product you bought in the Vendor's Free Forum, is generally not a good idea. By and large, the members here are VERY LEGAL, and generally don't participate in MTU bashing without facts to agree/disagree with. I rarely post in this Open Forum, but felt your second post warranted my comment.