View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Super Moderator

George,please don't take this wrong, but as constructive criticism from one who has had lots of experience with computers and viruses. One of these days you really need to get past your paranoia about viruses and computers. If you are careful of where you go on the internet and go only to known good company sites like MTU, Microsoft, etc. who make sure there is nothing on their sites or in their programs that will harm your computer, install only programs and updates from those sites then you are not going to run into any problems. You have McAfee on the computer which will protect you as best it can, so trust it to keep you out of trouble.
You make me wonder if you are doing any of the Microsoft updates or even the McAfee updates. If not then you are really taking a bigger chance of problems than you would from these sites.
Just an FYI for me. When you installed the older version of Microstudio di you have McAfee on your computer (current version with the registry protection) when you installed that version of Microstudio?