Thread: Vogone results
View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2001, 05:08 PM
Administrator

Unhappy Your question is highly suspicious...

I have never in 31 years had this type of question asked of me. Forgive me if I misinterpret your meaning. It sounds very legal and very much like it is from a competitor, not an interested user.

I believe I made a clear statement answering your first question. If you go back and read it carefully you will see that I stated all center panned "sounds" will be removed. This does not limit to a single singer. It can be a whole group if they each had monaural microphones and the mix engineer panned them to the center position in the stereo sound field.

The majority of my answer was for your question about creating a CDG song.

As to our home products, the range of capabilities FAR exceeds as you say "I can only create karaoke songs of a single performer with the vocals taken out entirely." If you have a more specific question, I will be willing to answer you.

Also, for the record, no known vocal eliminator will take out the vocals entirely. The reverb echoes are invariably left in as they are phase shifted and will not cancel each other. If you really want to work at it, our DNoise software might do a better job of removing the frequency spectrum of the voice, if you can obtain a clear template of just the voice.

Which MTU products do you have?