View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:19 AM
VIP

Re: Version 5.00 Duets

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahern View Post
Since my first questions, I was able to install my old version (4.107) The bulk of any work I need to do is adequately handled by this program.

However I did take about 20 minutes to see what I could do with the demo on a duet like Frere Jacques

I read how to link to simultaneous lines and tried that. I kind of understand the possibilities.

When I tried to play the screen after tapping the lines, the program shut down. That kind of sucked; was that a demo limitation?

I will probably get the new upgrade as soon as I am confident about what I can do. Thanks for the reminder; I will probably try again this week.
I have used this prog since its inception & like you, found I could do whatever I needed to do with the earlier versions.
Over time the program has progressively added features which exceeded my expectations.
This latest version is truly amazing! I can produce duets in any imaginable format - as well as vocal and chord accompaniment versions. Very cool

Having said that, I did find I needed to put some effort into learning how to use the new features to ensure that all lyrics/chords were synchronized correctly. If you decide to upgrade to this new version, I think it would be a good idea to choose a short, relatively simple song as your first project and be prepared to rework it - possibly several times - until you understand how to use the new controls to achieve your aim.

Best wishes
MikeP