View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Version 5.00 Duets

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahern View Post
I've been out of it for quite a while, had different machines, used different software, etc. but had a hankering to install KHPRO on my newest computer. (no other computers have it running) I'm running into the usual "Computers Running" installation problems but while I'm waiting for my ticket I took a look and see that Version 5.00 is out there

1. Will this version allow the creation of duets where singers sing different lyrics, not in the same rhythm Like Frere Jacques ?(The description says "different lyrics-at the same time" I'm not sure what that means-does it mean that the words have to be said syllable for syllable, or was it just advertising showing that all combinations are now possible?

2. Can I just Pay the "Upgrade" fee and get this version even though my 4.107 has been inactive for over a year?

3. Is all this a moot point if I have Windows 7? Do I have to get the upgrade, or buy the new version?
1. Yes it allows for all types. It may be pretty difficult to get the timing down for a song like that, but it can be done.

2. Yes all you need to buy is the Upgrade.

3. Windows 7 is not a problem.