View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Administrator

From the factory

Armin, you have no idea what DNoise code looks like. I have had several programmers look at it and throw up their hands. It is VERY complex code. We have one programmer who has done the last rounds for us. He has a Masters in Electrical Engineering and is very good with math.

He made the mistake in the last beta version of DNoise that failed disasterously. This was done to simply fix the Stereo problem.

However, we continue to get orders for DNoise (we ship the working mono version), so there is an economic reason for us to consider upgrading it to work with Stereo.

I SORELY regret ever having converted DNoise to DirectX. What a disaster!!!!!!!! It would have cost 1/4 to make it a stand alone program instead!

See the Geezer's post recently for my note calling for a new Thread to post what users may want to add to Micrieditor to make it fit with today's other tools. Be forewarned, I don't mean any MAJOR expendatures. Keep the features simple. If you can provide source links to standards/specs to backup your request, it may happen.