View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaza View Post
I tried the firmware idea but it clearly wanted the exact model and not mine. I have now replaced the Lite-on burner with a Sony CRX 230E but Micrsotudio will play the music but not display the graphics on the pc. I then had to download a diferent software program that works with the Sony, which burnt and played on the pc fine. But, when I played it in the player a couple of tracks only weren't recognised. Obviously, I don't expect this forum to advise me on someone elses software, I'm just trying to give all the problems in case someone comes up with a solution.
I cannot find a Plextor 760 anywhere. I am now out of pocket from buying to diferent softwares, plus a CD burner, and it still doesn't work! Is anyone on these forums actually based in the UK rather than the USA and I wonder if they're having the same problems as me, or will they when their burners pack up?!
When you added the Sony did you re-import the song files or are you still using the cd/files you burned with the Lite-On?
And as George said...Update Windows. Additionally, go to Sony site and check for firmware updates/ Evenb though you just bought the drive does not guarantee it is up-to-date.