View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2012, 03:16 PM
VIP

Re: How to Create/Save a MP3 in a Different Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Dennis View Post
I'm not an expert but if all you want to do is save the Kma in a different key using Microstudio it will save it in a .wav format, you will then have to convert that to MP3, if you load a KMA in the list in the left panel then select it and move it to the right panel, select the key you want then play it. Don't press the record button, that's to record the microphone input. Let it play right through then you can press stop as soon as the music finishes. You should now see the Save as button highlight, click that and save the file. Take note of the browse window so you now where to find it As soon as it's saved it will appear below the one you just played so that you can play and see how that is. If your happy with it open the folder where you saved it. The wav file can then be converted using songvertor or another software.
What you can't do is save the lyric file. I think thats what they mean by Modifies play only.
Hope this helps
Thanks Roy, I also just private messaged Gwen explaining just that and a few other ways of doing it that worked quite well using Songverter and Microstudio.