View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2008, 02:17 PM

To Dale Douglass-MTU- Reply #2

Dale, I have MTU on only one computer. I use only one computer for music where I have 800GB to use. The other computer is for my Office work files and other software. I will try to install it on the other computer. I rebooted my computer and setup a new user and allowed it to access my program file with only MTU. That's the only thing on that system.
I loaded the program and MTU came up and I brought in the 13 songs that I wanted to burn. When I moved them to the right side of screen they were all there in the rotation of songs I wanted. When I brought them in with the 'write disk' there were 14 songs in the list. One of the songs had been duplicated. I deleted it and began to burn the disk with 'no testing'. The unit began preparing the songs for burning. The light on the burner came on and it began the process. Half way through the process it errored out and the burner door opened and when I reached in to remove the disk I realized I had not placed a disk in the drive. It ran part of the process without a disk. The light came on without a disk in it.