View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2001, 08:55 AM

I am testing V2.008

When I first ran this new version, it all started out great. I did run into the same problem with the loop that everyone else is having, but when I did a CONT/ALT/DEL to get out of it, it still saved the new file. So I thought, OK, this is working. I probably just goofed up something somewhere to get caught in the loop. However, (after telling Dave I wasn't having any problems) after I did some testing, it did go into the loop everytime, although when interrupted as above, when I went back the new file was saved. But, when I play back the file, it doesn't reflect the changes that I made before I saved it. It comes out the same as the original song. Sorry Dave, I didn't mean to mislead you. By the way, I am running Windows ME.
I was really happy with the amount of vocals I could remove (and this is the first version that has come even close to doing that). I could remove almost all of the lead singers voice, I could remove the lead singers voice and leave the back up, I could have a lot of fun playing with a song. But it won't save the changes I made in the song. It does go into the Loop, I break in and stop it, I have the new file I set up and named, but there are no changes saved.
I did three songs, Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks, The Little Girl - John Michael Montgomery & Barbara Ann-The Beachboys.
I don't know if you need to be concerned about the bizarre noises (special effects?) that you can get when you play around with the controls, especially when you go into the red zone, but I can make a song sound really weird. I think people will have to be really careful when adjusting the controls.
Peace,
Kelli

Last edited by kellifa; July 25th, 2001 at 09:11 AM.