View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnksnger View Post
This really stinks. I have never seen such a thing. Can you not speak to a real live person. I never would have bought this. I can't even get past registration. It's asking for a floopy disk, and my computer only has CD drives. What do I do?
Consider that there are only 3 or 4 people at MTU, how would they get anything done if they spend all their time on the phone. You would be very surprised at the number of small companies that don't give out their phone numbers for exactly the same reason.
I don't know whether your problem is with Vogone or another MTU program but George is correct for all programs. You must have either an Internet connection, a USB flash drive or a floppy drive to install any MTU program. This is needed ti register the installation with MTU to prevent additional installations beyond those allotted.
Just as an FYI it would be a great help if you not tag your problem/question to the end of anothers thread unless it is exactly the same. Better to start a new thread. Also, be sure you are adding your thread to the correct program Help forum.