View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2010, 01:54 PM

Re: Wireless video receivers

i had someone like that came to my show last week,( bad mouthing singers ) i was told that these 2 guys are in a band and they came to my show to see if they could get a Fri. gig, while someone was singing i saw one of these guys making a motion of putting his finger infront his mouth and sticking his tongue out,that kinda p..me off, so i kinda made an announcement and put him on the spot,i announced that " we have a special guest and that they are band people ,and i was told that he's a very good singer" ( to make him feel important )then the people started clapping, he kinda frowned at me, then i proceeded to put in journeys " faithfully" , he sang and when he was done no one, i mean no one clapped ,( this guy cant hold a tune , even if it's handed to him )" i then put one of my regular singer , a 19 yrs. old kid and put the same song in, needless to say the kid blew him away, then these guys stood up and walked away, i then kinda sarcastically invited them back, and he shoots me the "bird" thats when everybody started clapping and laughing