View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2021, 01:08 PM
VIP

Re: I can\\\\\\\'t play singers disc

Quote:
Originally Posted by N181RV View Post
Thank you Walt.. I did play music CD\\\'s before and after I shut down Hoster. They play fine. Everything in the Hoster program works just fine except that one feature. I don\\\'t use it anymore, so after changing to Win10 a year or so ago, I have never had a need to use the singers disk feature. And then I decided to sell my karaoke stuff including 1200 CD\\\'s. That is when I tried to show a prospective buyer how it would play carry in cd\\\'s and it didnt recognize them. I was going to sell him the 1200 cd\\\'s, and if he showed me that he bought hoster, I was going to give him my database, and 10 songbooks... , LOL, my luck
One more thing, do you have the K-lite codec installed on your computer and if so have you updated it lately. Also, don\'t forget to check the tools/settings menu to run a test on the cd player. You said you used to play karaoke disks in the past. Are you sure you had the video graphics because many of the older cd players wouldn\'t recognize the cdg files that produce the graphics. Hope this helps.

Toshiba Qosmio Laptop; Windows 10, Intel I7, 32GB Ram, Graphics: 3GB GDDR5 Nvidia GeForce GTX 770M
With Optimus Technology, Optical Drive: Blue-ray Disc Rewriteable (BD-RE) / DVD SuperMultic Drive, Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 2x2 AC Plus Bluetooth 4.0, LED Backlit Keyboard, 512 GB Samsung Solid State Drive and 4.0 TB and 1.5 TB Hard Drives, 4 USB 3.0 Ports. Breakaway Audio Enhancer

Toshiba Satellite Laptop; Windows 10, Intel I7, 6GB Ram, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 256 GB Solid State Drive, Breakaway Audio Enhancer. 3 TB External WD Caviar Green Hard Drive.