Thread: Newbie question
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Nebie question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonPyle View Post
That was going to be another question I had. So really its not the order you put them in, but the sequence of numbers. I saw that my song file auto placed them in sequence order, so I thought that was the case...I take it that Hoster and Microstudio share the same song file, I only have the demo, so I'm assuming... Is there a song limit that the song file can hold? We have nearly 8000 karaoke songs and another 5000 DJ songs and those numbers go up monthly...Yep, lugging those cd's is becoming a real bitch...BTW, Microstudio is a sweet program. I like that it tests your blank cd's prior to the burn. It's a little slow but it's cleaned up most of our scrached cd's, I'm restoring a good 9 out of 10 problems...Very simple to use also, I'm hoping Hoster performs as well...A lot more questions to come guys, thanks for the quick responses...
It does put them in sequence automatically but you can override the sequence manually.

Have you tried importing a CD+G directly into Hoster. This might help you understand how it uses the book ID and Disc Id.
From the top Menu Select "Import Songs" in the next dialog choose "import CD tracks" Best to read the manual on this if you don't understand it.

You need to have verified your CD burner to use this option which you can find from Tools/CD/DVD drives and set that before trying to import CD+G disc's
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.