View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2004, 03:06 PM

Unhappy Keyrite

ADMIN,
The email address on file for my account is not the one I used for these posts...I originally purchased this product under gary @ gisco.net.
When I bought the first copy of Keyrite, I read the testimonials and it seemed like the perfect program. Being new to the idea of forums, I didn't look here for further info....After I heard the results of about 10 - 15 songs, I revisited MTU and discovered the forums and saw that the majority of the complaints were about the same things I was hearing. To post about the same thing would be redundant so I just chalked it up to a bad investment. I bit the bullet & never used the software again.
I was cleaning out my Favorites a few days ago & found the link for MTU & decided to check it out again. When I saw that Keyrite had been rewritten & the "bugs" worked out, I downloaded the Demo. and it worked flawlessly! I was psyched! I bought the new upgrade and it turned out that it was no better than the other one. I think my main gripe here is that a sub-standard product is being sold in the manner that makes the buyer think it works perfectly. When there is no Demo for the home version, one expects that it will be the same quality as the pro version. Perhaps with a few less features. (Like any other software that has a home and a pro version.) This is why I feel duped. I feel that I was "tricked" into buying a sub-standard product. I have spent $89 on a product I can not use. I leave with a bad taste in my mouth.