View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2009, 02:14 PM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnvic View Post
Say what about that wonderful Karaoke Bar just outside of Ft Huachuca? A real hangout for the soldiers, I remember the KJ still using the old Laserdisk players. I was lucky I got to sing once...The place was in the back of a strip mall. I wonder if it is still there...
CapnVic,

Not Sure? How long ago? I've been doing my own thing in Nogales for the last 15 years, with sachets to Green Valley, Rio Rico, & Patagonia. I used to travel the 65 miles to Sierra Vista/ Fort Huachuca, to do Karaoke with a couple named CiCi ( CiCi's Karaoke, Terry & Syndee ),they were at a Famous Sam's, and a Racquet Club. I got in the business when he moved his show out of Nogales to move to Sierra Vista and I needed a Karaoke for the Bowling Alley / Lounge that I was managing & booking entertainment for. I told the owner that if he paid for the equipment, that I would work the tab off by doing free shows for a year. That's where it all started for me! I got hooked on Karaoke, and when the show moved out of town, I started my own. Still love it...

Rick
Rikki Tikki Karaoke