View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2002, 12:25 PM

The Index Said Singer & Host

Jim I thank you for the new Link, I did not have that one, I have not checked it out yet I will when I have a little more time. And I have several of them myself.

And Gentlemen and Ladies, I consider this group some of the most sincere and honest people I have ever met, that love music as I do. And yes, I have a foot locker myself full of music I have written but more importantly I have tons of music written by some very good young talent, people that make my stuff look like it was written by Elmer Fudd.

Question where do you go to help them, to teach them how and where to get a copy write on their stuff, where can they can go to find good honest musicians that will tell them the truth and not steal their stuff, my respect for all of you lead me to believe this might be the place. I have found nothing, for the most part, but straight forward honesty, some times brutally honest, but honest nonetheless.

All that you say is true, there is always some one trying short cut or find the easy way and your right some may try and record some music that holds a copy-write just to be heard, that?s when we kindly remind them the purpose of your intent.

Good Idea or Bad Idea the point is its and Idea!

When I read a title of a thread that suggest Singers and Host I guess I missed the Software tie. And no I didn?t miss the fact that it didn?t get much interest at that time, that was the very reason I brought it back up.

David.