View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2004, 11:05 AM

Re: Help With An Error

Bryan,

It's working now. What did the trick was swapping out the Krystal card for an extra one that I had. Looks like the one I was trying to use might have been bad. Is there any way to send this one to you for testing to make sure before I toss it?

I did clean the connectors on the original card and move it to another slot. Upon rebooting, the computer did see that there was new hardware installed, but it couldn't seem to find the driver to activate it. The Microeditor project screen did pop up and I thought I might've been in business, but then I got another error message that unfortunately I didn't jot down. I think it said something about not being able to locate a .dll file.

Now for a new question. I can't get Microtools 2.0 to work. It tells me that it appears that I don't have Microeditor version 2.6 or higher installed, and to please do so.

This isn't a new message. Something happened with Microtools with my last version (5.2c). It just stopped working and I started getting that message. Both programs (Microeditor and Microtools) were installed in the C drive, just as the installation led me through it. I've not changed any of the file or folder names. Any ideas?

Thanks again,
Laura