View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2005, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTUSUPPORT
Our company does listen to our customers, which you can ask any of them on the forums.

I searched on your above posted keywords and here is what I have found: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-50,GGLDn&q=%22speakerphone+reverberation+removal+algorithms%22

This doesn't seem to be even close to the same type of things that are needed to remove Vocals from Songs.
Wow, no wonder your product seems to be "frozen in time". It seems to be EXACTLY what is needed to remove off-center-panned vocals and reverb. IMHO. Guess your hearing is rather "selective". Even non-professionals like your user kjzone & myself can tell that much. So you found the paper on removal of atificial reverberation to be useless for devocalization? Fascinating... and I guess the patent for Method, apparatus and articles incorporating a step size control technique for echo signal cancellation was also beyond your comprehension as well then? Are there ANY DSP engineers at MTU? Even one? Hello???