Thread: Thank You All
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2005, 01:54 AM

Thumbs up RE: Thank you All

Hi All
Just wanted to say Ditto on the Thanks! I have received a lot of help from everyone on the Forum. Still a lot to learn about doing Karaoke from a computer.

Hoster and the MTU programs have really put the fun back in the shows and My hair is starting to grow back now. The last show I did before getting Hoster I had nearly 30 people in the rotation I was literally a basket case. I never worked so hard doing a show as I did that night.

Now thanks to the great MTU programs I can breath a lot easier. Still can't make everyone happy but my sanity has somewhat returned. Getting some answers on the forum really helped resolve some issues like running multiple monitors, and getting the last songs on a multisession disk and so forth. I will be estatic when Hoster will allow importing DVD tracks. I just upgraded to version 3.108 and was hoping that was it. MTU has been great about letting us know when a new version comes out.

I just bought a bunch of new CD+G's and Imported them onto my Laptop hard drive. I can now know that they are safe and won't get messed up from use during a show. No matter how careful you are scratches happen and holes in the data layer causing audio skips and confetti on the screen. Anyway Thanks again for all the help and helping me to make my Karaoke the best it can be.

John