View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2017, 10:12 PM

Re: Need Video Display Support

WaltR,
Thanks for your prompt reply.

***Your Question for Issue Number 1***
Did you remember to download the codecs for your new computer? And I assume you know the song you were trying to play is not defective or does this happen on all videos?
**My RESPONSE to Your Issue Number 1 Question**
I do not recall a download of CODECS to my new computer. Can you attach or provide a link for that download? THX

***Your Question for Issue Number 2***
I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m not sure what you mean by switching display settings. I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t know why you would need to do that? Maybe you can explain that in a little more detail.

**My RESPONSE to Your Issue Number 2 Question**
See attachment for my computer “Display Setting Number 1” used to support Hoster display of karaoke (CDG) songs on two monitors.

See attachment for my computer “Display Setting Number 2” (successfully used) when I am at an event supporting karaoke song requests where the karaoke clip in on YouTube (not my computer hard drive) and I connect to the Internet, access the appropriate YouTube clip (url) and then present the karaoke video directly from YouTube onto my two monitors as well as my laptop, all at the same time. In this case, in order for this changed Display Setting to work, I must re-boot my laptop. I am seeking a solution that allows me to avoid the need to re-boot my laptop in order for the changed Display Setting to take effect.

Any and all help greatly appreciated.