View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2007, 10:18 AM

Exclamation I finally got purchased version 4.0 to work with some flaws

I had played with the demo version, and could not get any of my computers to work with the demo. I finally took the plunge, purchased the new 4.0 version. I uninstalled all of the previous versions, including the demo version. It works however.
I had taken everyone's advice and updated firmware, windows updates and everything, I did get it to go on a computer that did not have all of the updates, but uninstalling all of the Microstudio software done the trick, this should be explained when or before you try out the demo or upgrade.

1. Even though it says CD/DVD drives will read and write graphics, they will not. They do however work on my plextor drives.
2. On the older verion of Microstudio 2.609 and I think even version 2.10 or something like that, the CD/DVD opened and displayed the songs on the disk quickly, with 4.0 it takes almost a minute or more, even if I turn off the (enable song data base look up) Why, the older versions worked very well.
3. Graphics will not show up on my TV unless I set my video card to (mirror) I have tried all of the other options. It works great with my winamp and all the plug ins. It would be nice If I could still use my desktop and program while the song is playing on the extended monitor settings
any Ideas?
Thank You in advance
Lawrence P. Tucker