View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2007, 09:30 AM

Question 0 Bytes in importing files in Microstudio and CD+G disk will not play

I have had the exact same problem. I have played and played with this program, installed it on 5 different computers, and the same results. I have windows XP Home edition on all the computers, at least 1 GB++ of Ram on each, hard drives from 80GB up to 320 GB, processors all Intel, and P4's, smallest processor 1GHZ to 3.4 GHZ, I have several different kinds of CD/DVD RW's each computer has at least one Plextor DVDRW's. They all have a @ in front of the read and write drives. I have downloaded every Windows update known to man that is available and still no luck. I have updated all of the firmware for the drives, I have closed all other programs down, still no luck, I have turned off my virus protection and still no help. I still just get a flicker when I click to play a CD+G, and 0 bites imported when I try to import files.

The programs in the past worked very well for the most part and I use them all the time in conjunction with other programs , and this one would do about everything I need to do, with out using the several programs and stages I use now to convert from .zip to .mp3+G to .bin.

So any help would be appreciated.

Thank You in advance, Larry Tucker