View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2008, 08:08 AM

Disc

You can get disc everyday off of Ebay, Kj's getting out of the business selling off thier equipment and music only with Ebay most of the time you get what you pay for If a disc is scratched there is nothing you can do about it. I like to use karaokeware house, Chartbuster, and sound chioce I have over 1000 disc in my collection and I am still buying. I know of Kj's around here (and this is Crazy DON'T DO THIS) that have gotten the Hoster Program and sold off thier disc. BIG MISTAKE, for one thing you have to have a disc for every song you have on your program, how do you prove you have said disc if you sell them off, two what if your system crashes GOD FORBID and your back up system is unstable you would have nothing to fall back on lost venue= lost income. I have never downloaded any karaoke off line, would not suggest this to anyone.
XP Home 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600 TOSHIBA Satellite L25 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8 GenuineIntel 1496 Mhz TOSHIBA V1.50 SMBIOS Version 2.34 PM 256.00 MB VM 2.00 GB 250GB ex hd ATI