View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Re: New music unavailable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman51 View Post
i dunno, i stopped purchasing new monthly's a couple of years ago now. If it's a really popular song out on the radio right now, and i get a lot of request for it, i will purchase and download the karaoke mp3 or mp4 music track, and tap in my owm lyrics with MTU khpro software. Most generally cost totals .99 cents a song. I gave up on trying to get anything out of chartbuster thats current. And as far as sound choice, i will purchase another disc from them when i'm dead. No sound choice disc allowed on premises, includes the parking lot.
As Musicman51 points out, MTU tools allow taking an audio song, remove the vocals with Vogone, then add the lyrics with KHPro.

Now, absolute perfectionists should read no further... nor comment on what has been proven acceptable.

What Is Acceptable?

At a party with many people talking, you focus to hear one person at a time. We do it every day... never thinking about it.

People at a karaoke show focus to hear the Singers. They won't hear a low amplitude vocal reverberation in the music.

It's the way our brains are wired to receive aural communications.

You can use new songs even with a low reverb echo Vogone can't remove, or you can wait and hopefully find a Karaoke version of it one day.

But... if you ever find it, do you know FOR SURE if the Karaoke Producer has paid all their licenses to legally sell you songs? The largest producer for years didn't and look where they are today.

Here's the steps to follow:

1. Buy Karaoke Suite 4 with Vogone, KHPro, Keyrite and Microstudio, or Hoster Suite 4 with the 4 above plus Hoster.

2. Buy your own LEGAL Audio MP3 song.

3. Use Vogone to remove the vocal,

4. Use KHPro to add lyrics in sync, which YOU can do better in 15 minutes than most commercial producers.

5. Index your new MP3+G song in Hoster's Songs Database and play at your shows.

You can use it in your show tonight. It takes less than you think.

Next question?

PS: George, yes you can use KHPro to do what you emailed me about. Read our KHPro manual on different fonts. You'll be surprised.

But, our next generation will be far superior than what you can now produce and play. Email me if you feel you might have time to only beta test the new KHPro to insure your needs are met in our design.