View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2009, 02:40 AM

I'm sure everyone has got a song or two, putting it nicely, that are not legal. I have got original disc i have lost, lend out and never gotten back but i never deleated them, and i don't plan on it. Never really heard of the karaoke police, but i like it..lol Sure let them look my stuff over, i'm sure i'd make it. Now i don't have 75,000 songs, or a bunch of hard drives floating around but i do subscribe to chartbuster country monthly and pop. At least i try to stay current. Ebay should do a better job of watching this type of piracy in both karaoke and dj disc and hard drives. If someone told me they had 75,000 songs, i'd tend to believe they are not theirs. Billyo, i like your post, i haven't made much money at this either. I do more free things, then paying gigs lately it seems. As far as that organization mentioned, i have read mostly negitive things about them on the karaoke forum, but hey, at least it's a start. But they shore best be careful going into a club, and calling someone a thief, could result in a lawsuit or two.