View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2009, 09:31 PM

Thumbs up Latest Findings On This Issue

I just found out that this type of video card I have on the laptop in question must or may have a chip that has to be compatible with the second monitor. In other words the monitor should have that chip too and since I am using a monitor that does not have hdmi conector but vga I am not able to conect the computer to the second display through hdmi only through vga but the vga does not have that chip and some video cards manufacturer display only black screen on second display.
I sow this in an internet site of a company that sales all types of adapters and I think the solution here is either to buy a display with hdmi conector or the adapter from hdmi do vga which will carry only the video to the second display and not the sound which I don't need it on the second display. It is very expensive $399
Well I think is very confusing this but in short what is bugging me is just the type of conector I am using. I have a second comp. to experiment with and it does have the same problem using the vga to vga port conection, but, I tried with the dvi port from the video card to a vga port on the second display(dvi to vga adapter) and uff! no problem.
So the viable solution to keep low cost is the dvi to vga adapter. My pc technician gave it to me.

But I thank you all guys for the effort you made to help me.

EMILIO, LATIN STAR KARAOKE SINCE 2003.

P.S As soon as I get the name of the site I will post it here so anybody with the same problem as me can find the solution. For now I forgot it.