View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2007, 03:38 PM

Talking Still Errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Did you try more than one disc?

Do you have any other media than Sony you can test?

Try writing a Write Disc List with fewer songs, or maybe even all the same song for multiple tracks. I've never heard of this problem before and am asking questions to guide all of us with as much diagnostic data as I can think of.

I've forwarded this to MTUSUPPORT to answer tomorrow. He deals with problems daily and is our resident expert.
I've gone through at least 8 Sony CDRs and then tried 2 "Imation" CDRs. Each time I was trying to burn down only 4 songs. I even tried to load down some 'older' songs that I KNOW have been written successfully to a CD (my prior version of this software and prior burner - PLEXOR). But still the same problem. I even made sure my AutoRun was turned off and updated my Windows XP. Still no luck. Needless to say my sunny wonderful personality is getting a bit tested. I truly appreciate any guidance/advise. I think I've pretty well exhausted the troubleshooting as far as hardware.
Is there possibly something different in the new software program that I'm missing? It looked pretty similar to the older version - except I noticed the files only come in as .bins. Anything there that you know of that I may need to explore?
Appreciate it !